Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Blog!!!!

So, everyone who's reading this, this is a blog about the greatest, and the worst, foods I've ever, and will, eat. Food is a big part of my life so i thought it would be appropriate to start a blog about it. I'll probably post on this blog about every week to a couple of weeks, so please follow because, well, I told you to! Oh, and by the way, my name is Amanda, Manda for short! My other awesome nickname is Mandafish. So if you like this blog, or maybe just like me, please follow and read this blog. Oh gosh, I sound really desperate..... Sigh........ Well.... there is nothing I can do about it now.... I suppose I could just delete the parts were I'm pleading for followers.... hmmm.... Nah, I'm too lazy.....


Your food loving fish,


<3manda<3

No comments:

Post a Comment